Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO® of Southern Worcester County, we pride ourselves for being faster to any size disaster so we can repair your residence or commercial property to what it once was. We understand that being fast and efficient will save your property from further water, fire, trauma/crime scene, or storm damage. With our 24/7 emergency response system and dedicated professionals on stand-by, we've got you covered for life's stressful, unforeseeable happenings. Disaster do not wait, and we don't wait either. Disaster happens 24 hours a day all throughout the day and night, so rest assured because we are ALWAYS here to help you.
Meet Our Crew and see why SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County is a trusted leader in the restoration industry.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (508) 234-3399
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2070 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.