Pipes Burst in Blackstone MA, Office Building
What to do if you have a burst pipe:
- Look for damp patches on walls, ceilings, and floors
- Look for loss of water pressure and unusual noises in the system.
- Clean the excess water away as soon as possible to reduce more damage.
- Move Furniture and belongings away from the affected area.
Call your insurance company and SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County, we work hand and hand with insurance companies.
If your office building has a pipe burst, call SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County for help. We have mastered our services and are available 25/7. Our team is quick to respond, faster to any disaster, and highly trained.
- We are fast to any size of the disaster
We are available 24/7 just for you, and our team works fast and is always ready for any cleanup or restoration damage
- We are cleanup and damage restoration specialists
Our teams have advanced training and expertise.
- We have and use advanced equipment.